petek, 21. julij 2006

String Theory

I've started reading The Elegant Universe. A book about the string theory. It promises to be a theory that links together all theories in one. Hmm... We'll see. They have been working on it for about 20 years now.
Reading a book about Einstein and this one I have a feeling that we live in a time where we are always on the edge of somekind or technological revolution, but the revolution is always couple of year ahead.
Id' like to fly with the speed of light. heck even faster. I'd like to go to space (and not paying 20000000 US), to Mars, to the next star. I'd like to live in Star Trek. :)))
Oh well, at least I can hope my grand-grand-grand-children will be able to go to space for about 100000 EUR. :))
Maybe they will find a way how to freeze a body for hunderds of years and I can witness the revolution itself.

Ni komentarjev: