petek, 22. september 2006

Mandriva 2007.0 RC2

Yesterday I've tried Mandriva 2007.0 RC2. All I have to say is WOW. :)))
Especially for the XGL/AIXGL stuff. It's working out of the box. couple of months ago I've been trying it on various distributions (SuSe, Ubuntu, ...), but none of them was working good. Some had some painting issues and on some distributions my mouse froze after a while. i was planning on using XGL/AIXGL on my machine, but I had to give the idea up. Until now. :))) I'll see how the final release will be and then I might use it.
Maybe not on my machine at work since it has a SIS graphics card (integrated of course :(((( ) which has terrible performance. My machine at home has a nVidia 6600 GT card so everything should work on it. I llok forward to trying the final release.

Ni komentarjev: